A lot of us are stuck inside at the moment, and for good reason. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t take an epic (virtual) road trip. That’s right, there’s a huge promotion hitting the (virtual) road right now and we’re revved up and ready to join in on the fun. It’s the Race to Rivers.
What is Race to Rivers?
Race to Rivers is a promotion that sees players try to make the epic journey from Las Vegas to Rivers Casino Philadelphia. If players make it all 2,475 (virtual) miles to Rivers Casino, they are in for some spectacular prizes, including up to $2,000 in Bonus Money.
It’s running now through 9 April, so you’ve still got lots of time to take part!
How do I play Race to Rivers?
If you’re not already a player there, the first thing you have to do is sign up to PlaySugarHouse. When you do that, use this PlaySugarHouse promo code in order to get a great welcome offer.
But do remember that only players who are physically located in the state borders of Pennsylvania can play at PlaySugarHouse. And, of course, you have to be at least 21 years of age.
Then when you’re signed up, here’s how the Race to Rivers promotion works:
- Earn iRush Rewards Loyalty Points by playing real-money casino games
- For every 20 Loyal Points you earn, you are awarded 1 Wheel Spin
- Spin the wheel to win Miles or Bonus Cash
- The more Miles you earn, the closer you get to completing the race and getting big prizes
There most wheel spins you can earn in one calendar day is 10, so our advice to you is to try to spread out your play so you can maximize the number of spins you get.
Reach destinations to win prizes
There are lots of different virtual stop off points that give you great prizes. You can reach each stop off point by earning a certain amount of Miles.
Here are the Race to Rivers stop off points to watch out for along the way:
- Arizona, 82 Miles: First 50 players get entry into the $150 Bonus Money Drawing, then everyone else gets a Wheel Spin
- Utah, 111 Miles: Bonus Money Pick’em
- Colorado, 478 Miles: 1x Wheel Spin
- Denver, 748 Miles: First 10 players get Bonus Money, then everyone else gets a Bonus Money Wheel Spin
- Kansas, 928 Miles: 1 Boosted Race Wheel Spin
- Missouri, 1,352 Miles: 25% Deposit Match Bonus
- Illinois, 1594 Miles: Bonus Money Pick’Em
- Indiana, 1,749 Miles: 1 Wheel Spin
- Ohio, 1,905 Miles: 1 Boosted Race Wheel Spin
- West Virginia, 2,131 Miles: 1 Bonus Money Wheel Spin
- Pennsylvania, 2144 Miles: Bonus Money Pick’Em
- River Casino Philadelphia, 2,475 Miles: Grand Prize
What will I get if I reach River Casino Philadelphia?
If you manage to complete the Race to Rivers, you’re in for a pretty big treat. But keep in mind that this is a race. So the faster you get to Rivers, the bigger your prize will be.
- First player to finish the race wins $2,500 in Bonus Money
- Second player to finish the race wins $2,000 in Bonus Money
- Third player to finish the race wins $1,500 in Bonus Money
- Fourth through 10th players to finish the race win $1,000 in Bonus Money each
- 11th through 20th players to finish the race win $500 in Bonus Money each
- 21st through 30th players to finish the race win $250 in Bonus Money each
- Everyone who finishes the Race to Rivers after that wins $100 in Bonus Money
For more detail and the full set of terms and conditions, check out the promotional Race to Rivers page at PlaySugarHouse.